Sunday, June 26, 2016

5.15 Dressmaker's Daughter Update 2 (And finish!)

So I forgot to take a pic as often this time.  But in my defense, I could almost SEE the end so I was too excited.





All the stitching finished!






And then, today the unthinkable happened....I FINISHED IT ALL






Two days of beading, but omg is so pretty now it's done!
As per usual, I didn't use Caron Waterlilies, and substituted Fibrelicious threads instead (gotta support the friendies! *shameless plug*)
I used Dreaming Dusk on the Winter panel, Peony on the Spring panel, Leaf Green (silk) on the Summer panel, and Ecletic Eggplant and Wrapping Paper on the Autumn panel.
Stitched on a custom dye from Chromatic Alchemy, who was nice enough to dye me a plain black fabric when normally she dyes all sorts of pretty and awesome colours.
2 over 2, 32 count belfast linen.

WHEEEEE!

Friday, June 17, 2016

5.14 Minerva

When I picked her up again

Finished!



I gave the owl beads for eyes, instead of the 725.
Stitched on Chromatic Alchemy's "Cirrus", 32 count belfast linen.  Stitched 2 over 2, and a partner-piece for Raven.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

5.13 Marigold




Stitched on Chromatic Alchemy "Permanganate", 32 count belfast linen.
2 over 2, except skin which was 1 over 1.