Contributors

Monday, February 10, 2014

3.10 - Essy is ANGRY! and sad... and mad... and annoyed... and irked... and peeved... and you get the point...

So here I am... starting my AAN Halloween SAL. I got my gorgeous hand dyed fabric from Colour Cascade Fabrics, happily choosing the right fabric for these colours.

Sucker Train Blues
Into the Mystic
The choice was clear! It's into the mystic! So as the pattern is released, I put it on my frame to stitch! (and look at the cute frame cover I got!! Look at the sparkliness!!


My First stitch! (That I ripped out)

Test stitches of 1 vs 2 strands.

My official start!

LOOK! IT'S A HOUSE!

LOOK! IT'S A HOUSE WITH A FACE!!
And I quickly finished it in 2 days!!!!

FINISHED PART 1!!
 This is when I found out, the 160 stitches wide they told us included EMPTY SPACES ON BOTH SIDES. so I'm FUCKING-OFF-CENTER!!! Now... I have to rip it all out and re-do it... because I HATE BEING OFF CENTER!!!  #%#^$#^%$&#%$^*&%^&*^&($^@#%@&%*^(@&$(^YE% (use your imagination, or insert preferential swear words).

~Essy

No comments:

Post a Comment