Contributors

Monday, March 10, 2014

3.13 - New Stitchings

Sarah here, I have been lazy in updating and for that matter taking pictures but I will make an update on what I have been doing stitch wise. First a picture of Rose of Sharon framed up. I didn't get a custom frame of matting, I will decide later when I finally have my own place if I want to do that...and after I have a chance to get Rose Arbour done as well.


Now for a picture of what I have started on, Fairy Tales by Mirabilia. I got a little excited since this is the first cross stitch I have done that has beading...so I might have started doing some of the beading already. It looks a lot different in person than it does on the picture that comes with the pattern.


Also, I have debating starting either Rose Arbour or Lady of the Mist. Both by Mirabilia. I think I am leaning more towards Lady of the Mist. If I start one of these I will try to be more on the ball about updating and tacking pictures. Either one I decide to stitch I will be doing on 32  Natural Linen. I really loved working on it with Rose of Sharon and miss it. I love the colour of the hand dyed fabric I'm using for Fairy Tales but it's just not the same feel.

That's it for now, will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment