Contributors

Thursday, August 8, 2013

2.22 - Updates and stuff

So, I suppose it's time for an update on my progress...

This is day....something or other...

This is the day after that.
 You can't quite see the difference because I was working on the itsy bitsy stuff... no more than 5 stitches... usually only 2 or 3 of one colour >.<

This is today :D
 This one is starting to expand out to the right:D

This is a little close-up.


A shot of the bitsy arc.

Another close-up.
 You cannot tell, but there is actually about 7 or 8 different whites/creams in that shot there...

And finally....Another close up... I like the feeling of those little stitches out to the side. 


It's starting to look really nice :D And I'm glad to get away from the single stitches so I'm enjoying it a bit more... On a side note, I have gotten Snow and Autumn Dryad printed out... Now it's just deciding if I want to do it on 18 or 25 ct cloth :O Decisions decisions...

Es~~

No comments:

Post a Comment