Contributors

Friday, June 9, 2017

6.05 Fairy Tale Princess #4 - Kaguya

I found myself a new obsession, to go with the Mirabilia one I seem to have developed.

There is a series of fairy tale princess dresses, by Brooke's Books (on Etsy, worth looking up), where the various dresses of the princesses are stitched, along with their crowns.
Five are out of the series so far (there is 12 all up planned so far, I'm currently hoping a 13th gets added which is Moana *hinthint*)

So I bought one to try out.


Brooke's Books #4 Kaguya - Fairy Tale Princess Dress Up - Cross Stitch Chart INSTANT DOWNLOAD


ANYHOO...

Four days later, I had... this



I did admittedly change a couple of minor details - kreinik ribbons were replaced with other ribbons, and a couple of krenik #4 braid was replaced with a sparkle filament of suitable colour.  But otherwise the colours stayed to the original.

Stitched on Gaia's Rose, by Chromatic Alchemy.  32 opal belfast linen, 2 over 2.

2 comments:




  1. بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم نحن فى شركة الكمال نقوم بجميع خدمات نقل العفش والاساس بافض الطرق تحت اشراف

    فريق كبير مدرب على اعلى مستوى من المستويات مع الفك والتركيب
    شركة نقل اثاث بالطائف
    شركة نقل اثاث بجازان
    شركة نقل اثاث بحائل
    والسلامة عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    ReplyDelete