Contributors

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2.27 Sarah nags

Yes.  I said it.  And she does.  Complaining about how I haven't updated, and how she wants to see what I've managed to get done.

Damnit, she's turning my own methods back on me.  Not fairrrrrrrrrr!!

Anyways, I went home with Queen....and came back with Wrath.  Yup, I started a new one, and depressingly/happily enough, am still going well on it.  We shall see how long this goes for.



 Queen, as of a week ago.  More has actually been done on it, page 2 is almost finished, but I haven't updated my pics yet.  I will worry about that when I go back to Queen again.
Wrath, by Marta Dahlig.  While it's the mini version, that isn't to say it's small.  Just...smaller than the big one.  This is done on 28 count evenweave too, which means I'm cutting down the size even more...and upping the difficulty level.  I do it to myself, and I don't even know why anymore....
 The start of yesterday.






As of me about to start stitching today.

I'm about to move onto page 2 within an hour-ish, despite the gaps - I don't actually have all the colours at the moment, but I'm ignoring that and doing what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment