Contributors

Friday, December 27, 2013

2.47 - Rose of Sharon Dec. Update

Hello everyone, Sarah here. Have a 2 week break from classes and finally have a way to update the blog again! Had to have either Kat or Es upload pictures for me before for me to write stuff to. Apparently you can't upload pictures here from an ipad. Anyway for an update of Rose of Sharon! Yes it has been about a month since I've updated so here goes.


 I have started to work more on her dress on the lower right side.

Sorry this is a bit blurry, light wasn't that great. More done on her dress though!

Did a bit of the grass on the left side to be able to start work on the lower part of the left pillar!
Starting to look so beautiful if I do say so myself!

Now for a few pics of pretty things I got for Xmas this year :D

Lion King, gotta love it!

Pokemon charms for the phone!

Just for Es, I promised pictures of all the floss I got today on sale!

And finally, on a more somber note, my Aunt passed away and in honour of her memory I have picked out a HAED pattern to do for her. It is Butterfly Wood. Chart Design by Michele Sayetta and Artwork done by by David Penfound Artworks.
This is the picture

What I have done so far, not much because I've been focusing on Rose, but a start non-the-less.

That's it for now. Will update again when I get more done on either :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment