Contributors

Friday, December 6, 2013

2.41 The new stitching project and artwork

Yups, as if I don't already have enough projects on the go, I went and started another one.  I couldn't help it.  It was so pretty, and I've been eyeing it up for MONTHS.

Then Kaz came to visit, and decided to get it for me for my Xmas gift.  <3

When finished, it shall look like this:

Given it's 200 stitches wide, and 334 stitches high, and I'm doing it on 28 count evenweave .....let us just say it will take a while.  But so pretty....It's another HAED picture, by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law, and it's part of her Tarot series.  This one is Death.

Stitching after the first day.
But things haven't been just stitching.  No, I've managed to time the sunrises and sunsets, in order to get more pictures (if only we hadn't been having these fog issues, I would actually HAVE more to show off), I've been doing more Peter Rabbit pictures, AND tried my new art project.


Such a simple concept, but omg it turned out well.
And the best thing about this new art project?  I have so many new ideas of how to make it better and more fun.  Mwahahahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment