Contributors

Saturday, November 30, 2013

2.40 - New Organised Stash!

So, as I said previously, I FINALLY organised my floss, had them all sorted onto bobbins and properly labeled and placed into storage containers. I also took inventory of everything I have and purchased an extra of every one I only had one skein of... This is the result of today's shopping trip!

Kat's
Minus a few colours that the store ran out of, that would be the missing colours for Kat to have a full complete set!

My Stash (I almost feel guilty posting this)
 The winding and sorting of this gave me headaches and tummy aches! But, it's finally done! Now I'll only have to wind up skeins when they are used up. *sigh of relief*
LOOK! WELL ORGANISED BOX!

All the pretty colours make me smile.

Extras - Until I get a bigger drawer container...

~Essy~

No comments:

Post a Comment