Contributors

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2.35 Rose of Sharon Oct-Nov. Update

Hello all (well Kat and Es), Sarah here....and yes I know it's been awhile. Lets just say school has been my priority for the past 2 months. Figured I would finally take a small reprieve and update you all on my progress on Rose of Sharon!

I have not had much time to work on my stitching the past 2 months, but I try to throw in little bits of time on it every now and then. Here is what I have so far...haven't exactly kept up with taking pictures so there is only one to show...


I stopped working on her dress for now since that part for me is more fun, and I am now focusing on the arch and flowers, those dang flowers are pains in the butts....

Now to fill up this post a bit and make it seem like I have more than I do I will put in a picture to give you an idea what I've been doing in my PTA program. :D

 
 
Learned all about the heart, nervous system, etc. This was a fun project to try and help us learn locations of the parts of the heart.
 
And now for a random picture!
 


It's my cats in Halloween collars! How cute :3

That's it for now, hope you enjoyed the update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment