Contributors

Saturday, November 30, 2013

2.37 - Essy Has Returned!!! (For Now, Anyway)

 So, I have finally come towards the end of the school semester. I finished off one class a few weeks early, and now I only have Japanese left.  All this time, my stitching was pretty much placed on hold, which made me very very sad! Furthermore, with my last post made in the beginning of September, I felt it was high time for an update. 

Public Notice: Please be aware, there is an abundance of pictures of the furbabies. Thank you.

Sept 10th - Day 25
Odette napping while I stitch
 Now, because of school, I didn't get to stitch every day.....
Squeaks asleep in my arm while I study

Squeaks and Odette Enjoying the Backyard
 This was Ian's day off, and he tried to build me a stand for my stitching... The attempt didn't work, but it was very much appreciated.
Ian Catching Me Taking A Picture

Odette Gnawing At Some Grass

Squeaks - Cool Dog pose

I caught him by surprise!
 Another picture of Squeaks. I swear I'm not playing favourites! He just stands still longer than Odette.
Lalalalala
Here's Ian holding up the baby girl.
Don't ask about his hair...
Trying to show off her new sweater!
Odette Sitting Still - For Once.....

Us~

Both babies trying to escape their house for food!

Ian hates being bothered while he's playing video games...

Essy's Personal Lap Warmer

The Babies Snoozing Together

ZzzZZzZzZz

Squeaks High Fiving!

New Hoodie for the boy! (It's got a Skull embellishment on the back!)

Odette Showing Off Her Sweater

The Babies Sharing My Lap

Odette Checking On Squeaks
Wearing her sweater like a skirt....

Enjoying the heater <3

She's getting better at sitting still!
 SURPRISE!! Here's some more stitching updates. (I forgot to take a picture every time I stitched.) This was the short break I gave myself for stitching since I was ahead of  the schedule in my Psychology class.
November 02 - Day 34
This one is from the days after I finished all the exams (other than the final that is) for my Psych class, about a month ahead of schedule.
November 25 - Day 40
 I have to say, I was extremely upset by my progress =(
Odette using Squeaks as a cushion.
 This was the finish of the 2nd full page, and the beginning of the third!
November 27 - Day 42
After this, there was another stitching break because of a sale at Michael's for floss... I had to organise all my stash to see that I have and don't have so I could get a complete set! That update... will be coming up soon......


No comments:

Post a Comment