Contributors

Thursday, February 11, 2016

5.5 The cute baby sheep

I came across a free pattern.  It was adorable.  And almost as if fate was waving a sign at me, my cousin had her long-awaited baby.

Que baby birth sampler.

Then I realised it wouldn't be fair if only one of the cousins children got one.

Que FIVE baby birth samplers.

In Fibrelicious threads.  Wooo!

Dreaming Dusk

Brumbleberry

Siren Song

Orchid Orgy

Vintage Rose

So now that one batch of cousins all have matching sheep from NZ...in different threads.  And the best part is because the pattern is so small, it only takes an hour or two to completely finish it.  Guess my new go-to pattern for new kiddos in the family?  

Muwahahahaaa

Please Note - Swirly Sheep is by Christy Schmitz, and is published as a free pattern online for Just Cross Stitch magazine, February 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment