Contributors

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3.04 Happy New Year.

Happy 2014 everyone.

I hope everyone has a beautiful year ahead and I hope everyone's wishes come true and hope we all can finish many cross stitch projects. I actually counted and think I might be able to finish around 15 minimum.
Sorry it is so belated, but I have been so busy with prayer meetings and homework. Homework includes going on picnics, cooking and looking after old people.
I had a lovely weekend just picnicing. I have many photos. I will post in another post.

A New Year means new resolutions and for cross stitchers new starts,new projects.

Esther and I decided to do something different.

We have chosen 5 projects. We will concentrate on each project for 2 weeks.

We are starting with Paine, HAED, AAN, Happiness SAL and Dreamcatcher Fractal.

These are mine :-

It is called Forum Romanum..Nicknamed Rome. I am doing it on 18ct Magic Guide using DMC. I have almost finished the top row.

As for HAED I havent chosen which one as I have many WIPS and a few new ones I want to start also.

For AAN Esther is doing Corsetto and I will choose something else. I might probably finish my mum's design. It is 3 belts for a rida. Rida is what we wear.


Esther has yet to choose fabric and floss. 


This is what I am doing for my mum for 

The Happiness SAL is a 5 part SAL hosted by a French blog. Its original title is Positive Thoughts, but we have nicknamed it Happiness SAL.

Again we have yet to find fabric and floss for this project.


Anyone is welcome to join us when we start.

Sorry I dont have any photo for the dreamcatcher fractal. That website is making my Chrome crash. I will try to find some way to upload in another post.

For the moment I will leave you with so much..I think it is enough..more posts will come later this week.
Till then enjoy stitching,enjoy life and have a lovely week.






No comments:

Post a Comment