Contributors

Saturday, January 18, 2014

3.06 - January Miribilia Update and More!

Sarah here and I will be updating on Rose of Sharon along with pictures of my new buy of 5 patterns. Three are Mirabilia and two are Lavender and Lace :D First for the pictures of the new additions to my stash.

Ipad camera is kind of blurry, but an overview of the 5.

Mirabilia Millennium Angel

Mirabilia Fairy Tales

Mirabilia April's Blue Diamond

Lavender & Lace The Second Angel of Freedom

Lavender & Lace Angel of Mercy

Ok now that my excitement of showing off my new patterns is satiated for the moment I will give you a brief update on Mirabilia Rose of Sharon. I will admit I have been slightly lazy in working on her but I have done a bit more.

I didn't feel like taking off the frame, plus my plastic side clips have been acting up so the less I touch them the better. Will update again later when I have more done. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment