Contributors

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Introduction

I started posting without really officially introducing myself. I apologise for that. Esther was hinting at me everyday to post and I posted without introduction.
After that I have been so busy with prayer meetings and activities and homework I was too tired to blog.

So my name is Fatema and I am from Sri Lanka. It is also known as the Pearl of the Indian Ocean or Serendib or Ceylon. Sri Lanka has been compared to a tear..


I am a Muslim, Shia and a Dawoodi Bohra. We all hail from India and we are all mostly business people.
I was born in Lanka,but we are Indians. I consider myself half Lankan and half Indian :)

I live in Colombo, the main city.

Cross stitch is one of my favourite hobbies. I have won around 3 awards..one local in our community and 2 foreign.


This is the one I did for the comunity..I got a beautiful sewing box to put my sewing supplies. 

I also collect stamps and play badminton.

If anyone is curious regarding my nickname Habibi means dear beloved in romantic way in Arabic. There is a song also.


Well thats it..short and sweet..I hate introducing myself.

Have a lovely week.
Habibi.



No comments:

Post a Comment