Contributors

Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 - The Boob Shrinkage

Well, excuse my lack of photos but I believe the topic is self explanatory as to why photos are not needed. Both inappropriate and depressing....So the story is as follows.

As we both know, I started my job and met some new co-workers. Mostly nice, some, not so nice (nor bright, but we'll get to that at another time). Either way, one of them is a girl named Melissa, who trained me in copy centre. She's got tits the size of little melons and obviously, wearing wrong sized bras. So we decided to have a shopping trip to acquire her some fitted brassiers.

We arrived at the mall and stopped at the first lingere shop to get her a fitting! The clerk didn't know how to do a measuring so she called her manager. The manager came and measured her...and said her band size was a 34, when I said it was a 36. There's no way Melissa was a 34 as I am around a 34. Not to call her fat, just...meatier. She, the manager, then proceeded to measure the cup size that she concluded was a C. By now, we know that the "manager" of the Jacob's lingere store was a dimwit. We tried on a few, non-fitting bras suggested by them, and quickly rolled on outta there.

We then went to La vie en Rose, a popular lingere boutique here in the civilized world. We got her a propper fitting. She was a 36, like I said! *snickers at the dumb Jacob manager lady.* And a double D at that, too. I was getting slightly upset, remembering how I used to wear that bra size. The true devastation arrived when the lady asked me if I wanted a fitting as well...and I agreed. I have now shrunk down to a 32C. What's worse? The store does not carry a 32C. They have 32s up to B, so the lady suggested I go up a band size to 34 and go down a cup size at B. The cup size is fine, the band is too loose. The story of my life it seems! When I was in Taiwan, asian bras do not fit me, when I'm in Canada, North American bras do not fit me either. What the EFF is going on? And I've never been slightest lesbian, but I couldn't stop starring at Melissa's bras as I think...I used to be that size.............

Essy, Signing off...while I cry into my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment