Contributors

Monday, October 11, 2010

5- Shampoo tastes not good

I discovered this somehow in my shower this evening.   No idea how, but somehow I managed to get shampoo up my nose.  It tastes bad.  Ruined the rest of my shower, which made me highly unimpressed.

Currently working out what courses I want to take next year.  Still deciding if I stay here at Vic or head down south to Otago.  Otago is looking more and more appealing for the fact it offers botany as well as geology, something Vic doesn't.  We shall see I guess.  Whatever happens, I'm going to be enrolling in both Universities within the month, and making my decision later, with more thought.

For now though, I am curling up in bed and trying to keep warm.  After beautiful sunny days for the last two weeks, today and yesterday have decided to become horridly cold and awful.  It hailed this morning as I went to class, HAILED.   My bro aparently had snow too.  Ugh I hate spring weather.

Kat, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment