Contributors

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Garlic mushroom pasta

Yes, I was making dinner tonight, and I decided to wing it.  There was nothing in my cupboards that wasn't set for a 4 person meal, so I kinda had to improvise. 

Improvisation turned out very damned nice.  So I figured I'd share, since I'm so nice and all.

GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA  (serves one, sorry, but is easy enough to expand meal)
2 med size mushrooms, sliced
3 Tablespoons milk
100g cream cheese
2heaped teaspoons crushed garlic
25g butter
1 teaspoon of tomato paste

Pasta of choice

Melt butter in pan, add garlic and mushrooms, cook until nice and soft.  Add cream cheese, milk and tomato paste.  Warm through. Serve on pasta.

Nice and simple!  And tastes nom, even though the tomato paste makes the sauce look pink.  I also added diced ham too, to get me my meat content.  And my pasta was a pack of instant noodles, minus the flavorings.

<3
Kat, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment