Contributors

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Is this not cute?

 I had both kiddies on my bed the other day, as I was playing auntie Kat while Sarah was trying to be calm in the living room.  Then I grabbed my camera, cos this was just too cute to ignore.
 Dom is six years old, and a real cutie all on his own.  He's smart, slightly hyperactive as I'm sure I've mentioned, but a sweetie.  His new sister Lea would be officially 4 weeks to the day when this pic was taken.


 It actually took me a few pictures to explain to Dom that I didn't actually want him looking at the camera this time around.  But we succeeded.  Is that not cute?



This is Lea chewing her Girrow.  A Girrow is a cross between a giraffe and a cow.  There was some discussion on whether or not the toy was a giraffe or a cow, and we eventually decided that it was officialy somewhere in between - the girrow.

And to finish off, my expedition into the garden this week produced yet more photos of flowers.  I'm getting good at the flower close ups now.  My desktop has stacks of these to choose from, I haven't had a desktop that isn't a pic I've taken in MONTHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment