Contributors

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

9 - Fur is part of my diet

I came to this conculsion as I sat down on my bed to read a book today.  It was warm, sunny, and the sun was at just the right angle that i had full sun coverage over my bed.  All in all, it was the perfect time to read a book and soak up the warmth.

Then Sekkie decided to be smoochy. 

Ms Sekhmet, aka "the quiet one" is not normally a problem.  She is the shadow of her brother Argo, in size and temperment.  You never see her when we have visitors, she snubs you if she doesn't feel like being petted, and always waits for Argo to finish eating before she goes anywhere near the food bowls.

Unless it's bits of steak I dropped on the floor.  Then she just swipes it out from under his face.  He never seems to know how to react.  Halarious to watch.

Anyhoooo...

I was about three chapter into my book, just starting to get into the good stuff...then I get a "mrrrow" and suddenly my face is full of fur.  "Hi Sekkie" I say, move my head and keep reading.  She turns around, and comes and stands right in my face again.  We repeat this over the next ten minutes, with me finally giving up, throwing the book away, and letting her walk over me a few times.  Then she gave up, and went to annoy Sarah who was feeding Lea in the living room at the time.

I grabbed my book, got three pages in before...

"Mroww!"  and I was suddenly eating fur again.

So yeah.  Looks like fur is now part of my diet.  Lucky me huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment