Contributors

Monday, July 22, 2013

2.11 - The Start of Something New

So, the same night I've finished something, I've started something else, YAY! Kat and I have both started on Dreamcatcher, granted she got a LOT more done than I did. She was much more decisive about the cutting of fabric and getting everything started, while I was counting this way, and that way, and this way, and that way... repeatedly... She can testify that I counted no less than 40 times before I cut the fabric. I couldn't decide how much room to leave myself on each edge, and my paranoid worries that I miscounted... So I didn't just double check, and triple check, but a bazillia-checked (shush, it's a new word).  When I finally got around cutting and putting it in the frame, I had to decide how long to cut the thread... *sigh* I'm indecisive, I know... Well anyways, in the end, not a lot was done, but here it is...

This is the tiny tiny piece of black on the top left corner of the pattern... (Did I tell anyone about how much I looooooooooove this fabric with the grid already woven in? I LOVE IT!!!!! I will probably never using any other cloth.)

This is the pattern of how much I've done...

This is my back, which is so far neat and tiny... I plan to keep it this way!! (fingers crossed)

This is what it will look like in the end. (Minus the fake border frame)
I wonder who will finish first... Probably Kat because I'm a slow stitcher... I'm much pickier than she is (if you have't already noticed). Also, I'm looking to start Autumn Dryad by Maxine Gadd sometime soon-ish as well.... So, lots to do! Yay!

Also, this is what I woke up to yesterday after my 4 hour nap :D
Breakfast potatoes and eggs... It was omnomnom and the perfect start to my cross stitching for the day!

That is all for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment