Contributors

Saturday, July 13, 2013

2.5 My cross stitch update, and why I need a new camera!

This is Es here... So, this is my most recent update....

The bottom two pages are completely done, I need to fill in the entire circle in the middle and outline it some more. Then a few sporadic stitches on the sides and backstitching, and it will be done... I MIGHT leave the backstitching for later >.> just because I want to start on another project... But we'll see how much patience I have...........

This is an up close shot of all the darn half stitches which are driving me insane... I like full crosses, thank you very much.....

This is the pattern, coloured over in my fun fun fun erasable highlighters... LOVE the things :D On a side note, it's glaringly obvious from this picture, why I NEED a better camera... it looks like shit >.> with all the blurs... bleh I can't decide between two of them =/ and the more I search, the more options come up! D:  HALP! that is all, for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment