Contributors

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Blogging Attempt 2.1 - Revival, and Transformation O.O

Es here of Es and Kat home renos... It's been awhile since we've posted...and hopefully...this time we'll update more frequently than the previous attempts... We are going to start posting more of our cross stitching works... HURRAH! We're turning into old ladies!

So here is my first attempt at cross stitching... Kat told me it was an ambitious pattern for a first attempt...but I have to do something that interests me or else I get bored!
 I love the little magnetic needle minder I got! It's so cute AND functional :D

And here is the back! I TRIED to keep it neat and tidy >.> But this is the best I could do... Hopefully, the next one will be better! :D I will have an update of this soon!!! (ish)

No comments:

Post a Comment