Contributors

Monday, July 22, 2013

2.12 Dreamcatcher: Kat Edition

Es and I have been looking at this pattern for a while, and it was actually decided on BEFORE Queen of Diamonds.

Well, tonight we actually started it.

ON THE SAME DAY.

Being in skype at the same time, hearing how each other started it up....let us just say we have radically different approaches to it all.

 End of first night, black thread done so far.
 The back of my pattern.  Only one colour, and all connected at the moment, it's actually looking very tidy for me.
And my pattern.  This is an A4 page, and it's only that small section on the fabric :(
















Just as a word of warning, I prefer to post things with multiple pictures, so there will not be a dreamcatcher pictures until I have 4-5 days worth of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment