Contributors

Thursday, July 25, 2013

2.15 DC:K Update Days 1-4

What with Sarah updating, and making me feel bad, I figured I'd better update too.  Only been doing the Dream Catcher since last post, been trying to finish that one page before I bounce off to another (which is my normal mode of operations - I bounce between projects, so I don't get as bored, and it's nice doing something different), and it's slowly getting there.



Day one


Day two


Day three


Day four














While you may see the hoop for the first day, I then switched out to my snap frame once I had moved out from the corner a bit.  While the snap frame IS very cool, it was not so easy for that far top left corner.  So I worked on the hoop for a night.  From here on out however, it appears the frame is going to be used.

I'm not even going to bother taking a picture of the back, as I know it will put poor tidy Es into a fit.  I worry more about the front, since that's all that gets seen.  Focusing on the win, yup.

To make my life ever so much more fun, Es (Yes, I'm blaming you woman) had me on a stitching site, where I fell in love with yet another pattern.  Well, set of patterns.  I linked them to Kaz, who thought OMG too, and now I'm the recipient of another pattern, which needs done eventually.  I'm not complaining about the fact I have it (It's a NICE pattern), more at the fact my timing for it...I really need to stop looking at new patterns while I'm mid-startup on a new one already.

Whee?

No comments:

Post a Comment