Contributors

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

2.2 All in stitches (mwahahaha yes ok, bad pun)

Kat has been attempting blackwork.  Yes, as if she didn't have enough OTHER cross stitch to do, she then goes and starts something totally new.
I'm a sucker for punishment, what can I say?

It started small enough....then I decided to get...ambitious?  Insane?  Not sure of the right word for it, but I pressed onwards regardless.



Filled in ambition struck me as somewhat....plain.  Uh oh. *sinking feeling*


Plain was then fixed with more ambitious space!  Mwahahaha, watch Kat's head explode!


Even insanity has it's limits.  I managed to stop, however hard it was to do.  Not bad for a first attempt, yes?  

Blackwork, 1 strand, 14 count white adia.  No specific pattern, just made it up as I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment